. . . I’m fucking swamped. Allow me to explain. In the last 30 days, I’ve done the following:
- Started a new day job (same place, different position).
- Written a novella.
- Planned the next Beneath the Lake broadcast.
- Accumulated enough books, prints, and packaging supplies to transform my home into a warehouse.
- Read two books (Gardner Goldsmith’s BITE and Brian Kirk’s WE ARE MONSTERS–I recommend both).
- Started a new story.
In the next 30 days, I need to do the following:
- Finish that new story.
- Start the next one.
- Host the second Beneath the Lake broadcast.
- Plan the third Beneath the Lake broadcast.
- Plan the next Geeky Writers broadcast.
- Not get fired from the Day Job by convincing them I know what I’m doing.
- Organize, pack, and ship the Moon Hill Kickstarter rewards.
- Work with Amelia to edit the novella.
- Send the novella to my publisher for consideration.
So . . . yeah. That’s why I’ve been quiet. How are you guys doing? Anything going on that I should know about?
Hit up the comments and let me know.