Okay, let’s try this again.
I had every intention of getting back to posting regularly, but the month kind of got away from me, and . . . well, you know. It’s the holidays. Time always slips through the cracks.
So anyway. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving (those of you in the US, anyway). Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- ULT V1 is in the process of being proofread by Crystal Lake’s team. Typing this reminded me that I still need to write a new afterword. Shit.
- Amelia completed her edits of the novella. She loved it. Said it’s remarkable. That’s pretty much what everyone else has said, too. So . . .
- I turned in the novella to Crystal Lake ahead of deadline. It will be included in V2, but it’s being considered for standalone eBook release as well. We may do something with it through Precipice, too.
- V2 is mostly done. I still want to get one more story finished before I turn it in at the end of January, but if I can’t, the collection will sit somewhere around 60k words. Plus an intro. Plus story notes.
- Speaking of Crystal Lake, the Writers On Writing omnibus is now available on Kindle and will be available in print this Friday. It contains my essay, “Never Look Away.” This was my first non-fiction sale and I’m pretty proud of it.
- I have several writing commitments lined up for 2017 aside from the two ULT volumes. Four anthologies and Monochrome #3. Always Monochrome #3. (Sigh.)
- On the Precipice front, I’ve got some things planned for 2017 and 2018 as well. I can’t say much more than that, but I’m excited about them.
- Oh, and we now have only three Moon Hill hardcovers left. They make great gifts. You should buy one for someone—or for yourself. We won’t judge.
I think that’s about it. I’ll check in here when I can.